The College library is well stocked that serves as wonderful wealth of information and reference resource materials. The college has a spacious library with More than 3,000 volumes of books.
Our college Library is well equipped in terms of the number of books, back volumes and current journals subscribed. Apart from catering to the needs of its faculty and students, the use and services of our College Library are extended to Private / Public Organizations upon its being admitted as a member of our Library.
Time: 09:30 AM TO 04:30 PM
Rules and Regulations
- All the students, Teaching and Non-Teaching staff will be members of the Library
- Each students are eligible to take THREE books, Teaching staff FIVE books and Non-teaching staff TWO books. Books will be lent to the members only on production of their identity cards.
- References books and bound copies of University Examination question papers shall not be lent to be taken home. They can only for used as reference copies.
- Journals will not be issued for reference outside the library premises
- All the ID cards must be returned to the librarian when a student leaves the College.
SECTIONS OF THE LIBRARY
- Lending Book Section
- Reference Book Section
- Book Bank Book Section
- Current Periodicals Section
- Back Volume Section
- NEWS PAPER SECTION
- The following Newspapers are subscribed in the Library.
- The Hindu
- The New Indian Express
- Business Line
- Dina Mani
- Dina Malar
- Daily Thanthi
- Employment News
Membership for Faculty, Students, Administrative and Supporting Staff are automatic members of the College Library
Registered Industries / Organization / Growing Agencies are eligible to become members of the Library