Candidate are instructed to take adequate. Number of Xerox copies of all certificates before submitting them to the college.
The last date for submitting the filled in application is within ten days after the publication of respective examination results.
Candidate who receives interview card should appear before the principal with the above documents in original. Admissions are subjected to the approval of the university. Admissions are also made on the spot.
Withdrawal after admission
If a student wants to leave the college he/she will have to pay the entire fees for the whole year. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any curcumstances. Those who want to get the transfer certificate will have to apply to the principal and it will be issued within three days after requisition for the same.
- Various short term computer certificate courses and tally (accounting package) in new version.
- Accounts are taught computer installed by TATA consultancy.
- Students empowerment workshops.
- N.S.S. / R.R.C.Training, LECO-club.
- 1 Lakh Insurance Coverage for all students
- Campus Selection -75 students.
- Govt. Jobs/Police Selection – 12 students.
- Coaching for Banking and Competitive Exams
- Centum holders – 10 students.
- University Players – 4 students(Badminton & Cricket)
- Soft skills Training
- 15 Lakhs Govt scholarships for SC/ST students.
- Bus facility for all villages (10 Routes)
Any student is convicted of an offence shall also be dismissed from the college and such student shall not be admitted in any other educational institution . Eve teasing is completely prohibited in this college.
ISSUE OF PROGRESS CARDS
Monthly tests are conducted in the last week of every month and progress cards will be sent to the parents through their wards to get the signature of the parents. Attendance percentage will also be entered in the progress cards in every month. Tutorial ward system is also successfully conducted in the college.
Periodical parents meetings will be held in the college campus. The date of meeting will be informed by post or through the students to discuss with the teachers about the progress of the students and their suggestions shall be considered and carried out for the improvement and welfare of the students.
MESSAGE FOR THE CHAIRMAN
wards from the various National Academic Commities for the excellence in imparting The College has received the following higher education to educationally back ward rural students of Villupuram District.