TCAS believes in going the extra mile for its students. The College provides a length of services including
career guidance, scholarships, mentoring, remedial coaching and many more. These services aim to enhance
the students’ skills and prepare them for the challenges that await them in the world outside.
CAREER GUIDANCE CELL (CGC):
Choosing the right career is not easy in this age of multifarious opportunities. The Career Guidance Cell (CGC),
a branch of the TCAS, offers career guidance and conducts training programmes.
It facilitates Campus Recruitment for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. Career oriented training
programmes are organized for final year students. In the second half of the academic year, the CGC focuses on
organizing campus placement drives, career guidance programmes and orientation on options for higher education.
Sincere thanks to our eminent recruiters who supported for the Campus Drive
- Cigna TTK Private Limited, Coimbatore
- Aagna Global Solution, Chennai
- HGC Private Limited, Chennai & Bangalore
- ACT FEBRENET, Chennai
- Alcance Technoligies, Chennai, Tirupati & Hyderabad
- Campus Selection – 75 Students
- Govt. Jobs / Police Selection – 25 Students