U.G.ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION: (GENERAL)
- Candidates must passed in +1 and +2
- Any other examination conducted by the State Government or any other statutory board after 12 Years of study and recognized as equivalent to the Higher Secondary Examination of TamilNadu.
- Students from outside TamilNadu can be considered for admission, only if they produce Eligibility Certificate from Thiruvalluvar University.
- Students from outside India can be considered for admission only if they get the clearance from the Thiruvalluvar University and also if they have Students Visa or Provisional Students Visas endorsed on their passports.
- Age Limit should not exceed 21 years (SC,ST and womens – 24 years)
P.G.ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- Candidates should possess a Degree from a Recognized University
- UG Application -500/- by Post 550/-
- PG Application -1000/- by Post 1050/-
- Cash On all working days From 10 A.M to 4 P.M.
- The Principal,
- Tirukkoilur College of Arts & Science,
- Tirukkoilur-605 766, Kallakurichi District.
The following Xerox copies should be enclosed along with the application.
- Transfer certificate from the principal/head master of the institution last studied.
- Aadhar Card
- Conduct certificate.
- Mark sheet+2/Bachelor ‘s degree.
- Community certificate from the competent authority.
- Migration Certificate for Other States Students
- Recent Income certificate.
- Self-addressed post card.
- Two pass port size photos.