U.G.ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION: (GENERAL)
- Candidates must passed in +1 and +2
- Any other examination conducted by the State Government or any other statutory board after 12 Years of study and recognized as equivalent to the Higher Secondary Examination of TamilNadu.
- Students from outside TamilNadu can be considered for admission, only if they produce Eligibility Certificate from Thiruvalluvar University.
- Students from outside India can be considered for admission only if they get the clearance from the Thiruvalluvar University and also if they have Students Visa or Provisional Students Visas endorsed on their passports.
- Age Limit should not exceed 21 years (SC,ST and womens вЂ“ 24 years)
P.G.ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- Candidates should possess a Degree from a Recognized University
RESEARCH ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- (a) A candidate, who is qualified for the Master's Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce either through regular study degree programme.
- (b) Further, candidates who have passed the PG degree examination with less than 17 years of total duration of study are not eligible for admission to M.Phil., programme.
- (c) Candidates shall apply for the M.Phil., programme only after qualifying for their Postgraduate degree, before the last date, failing which their applications will be rejected.
Eligibility for M.Phil., (Full-Time) programme:
- Candidates with a minimum of 55% marks in PG degree be eligible to register for M.Phil., (FT)
- If you prefer the idea of intensive research and a more independent approach to working towards your masters degree without the constraints of attending timetabled lectures, then you may prefer to study for a research degree, usually known as a Masters of Philosophy (MPhil).
- The research MPhil takes 18вЂ“36 months full-time and 36вЂ“48 months part-time and is achieved through the critical investigation and evaluation of an approved topic. You will also need to demonstrate an understanding of research methods appropriate to the chosen field.
- The starting point is a research proposal and you will work under supervision (usually by a senior academic) and carry out extensive research, using detailed research methods. You will analyse your results and publish findings. Research degrees are usually assessed entirely by a piece of individual research and an oral examination (a 'viva').
- UG Application -500/- by Post 550/-
- PG Application -1000/- by Post 1050/-
- Research Courses - 1000/- by Post 1050/-
- Cash On all working days From 10 A.M to 4 P.M.
- The principal,
- Tirukkoilur College of Arts & Science,
- Tirukkoilur-606 766, Kallakurichi District.
The following Xerox copies should be enclosed along with the application.
- Transfer certificate from the principal/head master of the institution last studied.
- Aadhar Card
- Conduct certificate.
- Mark sheet+2/Bachelor вЂ˜s degree.
- Community certificate from the competent authority.
- Migration Certificate for Other States Students
- Recent Income certificate.
- Self-addressed post card.
- Two pass port size photos.